When I started these 1-Minute Inspirations on October 6, 2010, I made a personal commitment to release a new video every Wednesday morning for a full year. I ended up creating a video each week for fourteen months. Then I stopped, for two reasons. I wasn’t sure that the time required each week was worth the limited response when measured by number of viewings. And I wanted to apply what I had learned about creating brief topical videos to the needs of a particular group of people I am concerned about: those who are grieving. Over the next couple of years I actually created three new resources for the bereaved. The one most like 1-Minute Inspirations is entitled “100 Healing Messages for Your Grief: Videos Filled with Help, Comfort, & Beauty.” It’s now available on a subscription basis, with emailed videos arriving every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning for eight months. You can learn more about this program here.

For the next three weeks my weekly 1-Minute Inspirations post will take the form of one of the one hundred videos that make up this new resource. Several of them turned out, as you’ll see, like 1½-Minute Inspirations.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in 1-Minute Inspiration Video Clip, 100 Healing Messages for Your Grief and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Yes

1. Pat Vandevenne says:

God gave you this unique gift to share with others. Thank you for sharing with me.

2. Sheila Whelan says:

What a beautifully positive light to throw on the pain of grief. Thank you.

3. Jeana Bodart says:

Jim, what a beautiful, positive, purposeful reminder to embrace our grief…. Knowing that our grief is really a YES to our love really gives meaning to the pain. Very comforting and empowering. Thank you so much.

4. Jim-
    I have been a silent fan for many years. I plan to show this as the meditation before our Hospice team meeting this afternoon, just before we remember and name the patients who have died in the last two weeks. Thank you for the inspiration you have provided for me over the years.

5. Marjorie Egger says:

In just a few words, you said what I have tried to to impart to those who grieve. Thank you for another wonderful resource.

6. Lisa Green says:

So happy to see your posts again. Thank you!

7. This is a keeper! So beautiful – thought provoking.

8. Barbara Baker says:

What a beautiful way to express an understanding of grief and love.