Chicago

Advertisements
This entry was posted in 1-Minute Inspiration Video Clip. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Chicago

1. Bernie Miller says:

You did it! You are truly amazing, my dear. I am once again shaking my head in disbelief about your wonderful gift of thought and word.

2. Steve Gardt says:

The beauty and aspirations of cities are a reflection of the beauty and aspirations of humanity. The divine can be found there too.
    A wonderful insight Jim.

3. Katherine says:

Geometry is one of my favorite aspects of urban photography. You have captured the essence of it here. It would be interesting to see these photos juxtaposed with the geometry of your nature photography. I’m always amazed that I even know a person with your depth of perception — both visually and philosophically..

4. Larry Ehren says:

A wonderful reflection that many of us have experienced within. Creation is on-going, including the best of our human endeavors. We rest in the call to be Co-creators and co-healers with the One God. Thank you for reaffirming this through your exeprience of Chicago….a city of wonderful buildings.

5. the Rev. David Monsen says:

I grew up 25 miles west of the “toddlng town”. And while I agree that there is great inspiration within our co-creations of those buildings, I can’t help but wonder what the effect of justaposioned photos of the cardboard box homes of the near south-west side of the same city?

6. Marjorie Egger says:

You have helped me to love Chicago in a whole new way! Thank you for your spirit-filled insight.

7. Paul V. Johnson says:

As usual, very beautiful and thought provoking. Does this mean that the next time you are in Duluth you will possibly take some photos of the lift bridge?